Tuesday, January 26, 2010

more Grayson

Hi Girls!
I just saw that you wrote on the blog today, Caroline.
Yes, you were right about the people under the canoe - it was Cullen and Grayson.
Here is another photo of Grayson on the block at a Swim Meet ready to dive in for a race! He is the one in the green and black swimsuit....bending over to dive!
Cool, hunh?
He has another Swim Meet this weekend.
So, congratulations on finishing the Harry Potter series! They are really good books, aren't they. Did you like the last one (Deathly Hallows)? I am planning to read it again soon, since I have forgotten much of it since I last read it.

Hope you had a good day off from school yesterday!
xoxoxo   Aunt Jone

ps. You can answer this post by clicking on the "comments" right under it, okay? Then I can answer you right away without going back to the first one to check...thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunt Jone,

    My favorite Harry Potter book is the Order of the Phoenix and my second favorite is the Deathly Hallows. I can't wait for the movie.

    Does Grayson like racing? I'm sending you a video clip of me and Kate at a swim meet. We have a swim meet every month. My best strokes are free and back. I'm getting better at fly and breast.

    ReplyDelete